Self Assessment 1:
Things I learned:
- What is UX research & design
- Process for an UX design
- How to make valid surveys
- Web-design tips
- Many other tools like Figma, google forms etc.
My three achievements:
- I brainstormed survey questions and posted survey
- I learnt how to use Figma and Mural
- I made friends with my teammates
List of meeting:
I have attended almost every meeting except 6/12.
My goal for this week and next week:
My goal for this week is making a persona for the survey, learn Figma, collaberate teammates to design a format for prototype.
- Create and post UX survey on STEM-Away website
- Assign group members to do analysis on survey questions
- Make a paper pototype for the STEM-Away message box
- Help making bull-eyes diagram