- Overview of Things Learned
-> Confidence to work in R. Python I am already familiar with.
-> Revised my concepts on various plots and their usage
-> Ability enhanced to read and effectively understand papers in the bioinformatics domain.
- R & R Studio and packages like ggplot, GEseq2 etc.
- Gene Expression Omnibus(GEO), KEGG Database and knowledge of various other dbs.
Paper sites such as PubMed and GoogleScholar
- Python platforms such as Jupyter and conda
- Slack channel, Stem-Away Platform and Gsuite
Confidence to interact with people of different countries
Working hours: I am from a 12 hr difference time zone so adjustment to the Pacific Time
Time Management: How to work for internship while coping up with studies.
- Three achievement highlights
- I have looked parts of literature and deepen my understanding. I have completed all the assignments given
- R skills enhanced, know how to make plots using normal and geom methods.
- Understanding and relating with the bioinformatics more.
- Meetings Attended
- R sessions attended in recording.
- All gene team meetings since I joined
- Goals for the upcoming week.
- Become organised and get adjusted more to PST.
- Read more papers and projects and get a better idea about what to do.
- Interact with a smaller team and bond with them.
- learn more about Asana
- Complete my backlog.