Genesis Post: Where It All Began

Hi yes I have received it and can access my dashboard. Thank you!

Hi I followed the following steps based on the email I got. If you are very interested in the program, you can increase your chance of getting accepted by doing one or more self-assessments on the platform.

(1) Start from stemaway.com/guides.

(2) Follow the modules in your pathway of interest.

(3) Post your self-assessments here: https://stemaway.com/c/pathway-hubs/self-assessments/178.

(4) Enter the URL of your post into your dashboard (link below) and we will get a notification.

I have followed the steps from step one to step 3. When I click on the link to my dashboard to post my self-assessments. The page just loads and stops there. Please how do I go about it; so that I can post my self-assessment so that the organisers will get a notification on my self-assesment.

Hi Obeta, Do you see an “edit” button on the page? That will allow you to enter the URL. In any case, I have seen your self-assessment and am sending you an offer letter. When you want to do something so badly, you will definitely be an asset to the team. Welcome :slight_smile:

Regarding the recently uploaded meeting details. Are the orientation and kickoff meetings in early June for both Session 1 and 2 or only Session 1?

Meetings are being added with Session 1 dates in mind. But students from both sessions are welcome to attend if so desired.

1 Like