Concise overview of things learned. Break it up into Technical Area, Tools, Soft Skills
- Technical Area: Although this past week I haven’t been able to attend any of the live meetings, I was able to grasp a general understanding of some of the functions used for data in R and Python. Additionally, I was able to learn new strategies for reading and analyzing scientific readings.
- Tools: R programming language and Python
- Soft Skills: I have been working on my problem solving skills since I needed to find a way on how to quickly get myself back on track with the project schedule.
Three achievement highlights
- Understood how to properly read and analyze the scientific papers that will be used in the upcoming weeks.
- Began connecting with others and expanding my network on LinkedIn
- Learned and utilized programming languages to group together scientific data for analysis.
List of meetings/ training attended including social team events
- I have been unable to attend any meetings or training due to finals and class time conflicts. However, I have been able to watch a few of the videos up until now and will be watching the other recordings in order to catch up.
Goals for the upcoming week
- For the next week, my main goal will be to catch up and attend most, if not all, of the training and meetings. I will be re-organizing my schedule to keep me on track with my tasks. I hope to learn and practice more R and Python, and I wish to get to know my team and others this week.