1.I used google collaboratory to import Beautiful Soup and performed basic scraping of the website: https://forums.tapas.io/ 2. Learned how to inspect elements in details. 3. Performed basic scraping
Tools: Beautiful Soup, Google Collab
Softskills: Learned python and perfomred basic scraping with beautiful soup Achievement Highlights
1.successfully scraped elements 2. successfully set up for the module. 3. Familiarized with python .
Detailed statement of tasks completed:
- I was able to analyze various elements and scarped the website
- Converted the scraped data to CSV file.
- Was able to train systems.
- Used various models to build recommender system.
Tools VS Studio CSV File Python -imported SKLearn, Pandas, etc
Soft Skills I had trouble using the program to import SK learn for various models.
Achievement Highlights 1.Trained models 2. Built a simple recommendation system 3. Made the data to csv file.
- I cleaned my csv file.
- Although it was not of high accuracy, it was still able to predict and recommend.
- I successfully got f1 value and other statistics.
- Was able to train advnaced models like linear regression and BERT model.
- Was able to compare the performance of each model.
- Was able to improve performance of the models.
Tools VS Studio CSV File Python
- I originally had to debug alot, due to complexity of each model.
- I was able to visualize the data
- I was able to build a recommender system as well as printing the performance of each model.
- Used various advanced training models for recommenders.
- Was able to compare the efficiencies.
- Was able to visualize data into graphs.
- I orignally faced a lot of errors with the models, especially with importing libraries.
- I eventually figured out how to combine complex model with simple ML recommender.
- I performed basic data preprocessing