Self Assessment 1:
I have attended all the meetings (except the introduction because of my time zone) and I have enjoyed my experience. I got to explore a new career path in UX/UI and I want to continue this field. Since it was a new field to me, I had difficulties in understanding some tasks and lectures, however Jay was very helpful in answering my queries. I also watched YouTube videos to get deeper understanding of the material.
Things learned/ Tasks done:
- UX Research using Empathy map, Stakeholder map and personas to understand the user’s problem and come up with a solution.
- Learned how to observe and interview users to collect vital information for the design of the website
- Discuss in group and brainstorming new ideas in a team. (Becoming a better team player and working together as a group.
- Learning new skills and tools from your fellow participants.
- Explored a new career path in UX Research and Design and I love the experience so far.
- Learned the necessary tools required for doing a User Research and understanding the user’s problem
- Made new friends and connected with many people.
Goals for upcoming week
I am excited to learn UX Design tools like Balsamic and Figma, and collaborate with UX Team 1 to get help in using the tool better.
We will also be creating our prototype design for landing page, user dashboard and communication channel.
Looking forward to learning more!