- Installing R and R Studio
- Learning fundamentals of working with R like variables, different structures, functions, and packages
- Drawing plots by general functions, ggplot2, and EnhancedVolcano in R
- Getting familiar with papers, projects, and tools in the field of transcriptome analysis
- Expanding knowledge about bioinformatics
- Learning how to read and understand scientific papers
- R and R Studio
- ggplot2 package
- EnhancedVolcano package
- CRAN and Bioconductor repositories
- Self-learning: I learned to work with R by myself.
- Problem-solving: I learned to find the cause of errors in R by searching the problem on Youtube, Stack overflow, R Studio Community, so on.
- Communication: I communicate with Anya to solving my questions
- Learning to work with the STEM-AWAY website
- Installing and using R packages and functions
- Understanding the relation between transcriptome analysis and finding biomarkers and hub genes of diseases
- Understanding that how this internship is implemented.
- I installed R and R Studio
- I installed ggplot2 and EnhancedVolcano and drew with them different plots.
- I constructed a Github account