Things I learned:
- · How to use Figma, Mural, such UX tools for designing;
- · The steps of UX, from making customer persona, interview, to making prototype;
- · Web design tips such as how to design the website that users like;
My three achievements:
- · Learned how to use UX tools, especially Figma and Mural;
- · Learned how to collect user’s data through survey and drawing maps;
- · Practiced communication and public speaking skill.
List of meeting:
I have attended most of the meetings except June 15, June 22;
Get used to using Figma and make design more user friendly
- Made User survey
- Organize group meeting
- Make bull-eyes diagrams and customer persona.