August 3, 2020
Overview of Things Learned:
- Learning how to do an affinity diagram
- Conducting interviews
- Google Meet
Three Achievement Highlights:
- Conducting interviews with stemaway and non stemaway users.
- Using Miro to make our affinity diagrams.
- Sketching our storyboard
- All team meetings except one.
- All of East and Center team meetings.
- Be able to complete a low fidelity prototype and also start the high fidelity prototype.
- Contacting and setting meeting times, we solved it by trying to be more flexible and inform those who couldn’t make it.
- Making interview questions, solved by talking with team leads and working together.
- Making our affinity diagram, our team leads help correct our diagram and guide us.
- Making our storyboard required a lot of communication.