Things I Learned:
- Better understanding of Logic Gates and Boolean Logic
- Learned the introduction to Quartus Software
- Why FPGA’s are extremely useful
- I was able to finish the Intel introduction.
- I watched videos about Boolean logic and understood it better.
- I attended the FPGA trainings and Team meetings.
- I was able to work with my group to develop vaping detectors and research about it.
- I was able to gain valuable statistics from sharing my google forms to use for our presentations.
- I was able to effectively finish our presentations to present every week.
- STEM-Away Forum
- Intel FPGA Course
- Google Slides
List of Meetings/Training:
7/14, 7/17, 7/20 Meetings
7/16, 7/23 FPGA Training
- Research the assigned vaping sensor
- To explore the Quartus software more
- Attend more Office Hours
- Grow as a teammate
- Downloaded Quartus and watched the intro lecture.
- Attended majority of team meetings and trainings.
- Watched videos and went to Office Hours
- Finished all the weekly presentations and assigned slides