Self Assessment 1:
- What UX is
- The importance of a good customer experience
- How to conduct interviews
- How to issue surveys
- How to create good questions for survey’s and interviews that prompt the users to discuss their pain points
- How to create a persona. and the importance of doing so
- The importance of paper prototyping, how to make them, and why it is important
-Being part of the team that created the survey
-I was part of on of the first interviewed by our interview team
-I created a team communication channel (For team west) that helps our team communicate through Stemaway
List of Meetings:
I have attended every single meeting from the start of the internship, dates are all that follow: 6/2, 6/4, 6/5, 6/8, 6/11, 6/15
Goals for this week:
Learn how to digitally create prototypes, and how to properly format them so they are accurate and viable solutions to the problem posed before us.
Me and team west created a survey that was posted on Stemaway for other interns to do. I helped critique and add on to the interview questions created by team east. I created an empathy map on MURAL to help map the user experience within Stemaway. I was willing to be one of the first to be interviewed about my experiences on the Stemaway platform by team east. I helped contribute to creating the stakeholder map within MURAL.