Changes required before certificates are issued? Or spot any issue. Reply here

Changes required before certificates are issued? Or spot any issue. Reply here. All requests have to be made before 09/11 7pm Pacific.

Hi, where do I see my certificate? I’m not sure where to find it. I went to this website https://stemaway.my.stacker.app/applications-auto-update and I saw the details about certificates such as badge on certificate and Topic Id extracted for certificate in self-assessment, but not sure where the actual certificate is.

My initial role was listed as Project Management Lead, now I am listed as a Participant, however, I was the technical lead of my group.

Hi, my initial role was also listed as a Project Management Lead, but now it is listed as a Participant. Please let me know if the change was intentional.

Good Day, My initial role was listed as a Project Management Lead, but now it is listed as a Participant.

Hi @Milalazarevic, @SindhuSamay, @Ayomide_Yissa, Sorry about the error. Your role is fine in the certificate database. We had to shorten it from “Project Management Lead” to “PM Lead” for the certificate. This caused an error in the dashboard script because we were using “string match”, I have corrected it.

Mila, I have also changed your role from PM lead to Technical Lead.

2 Likes

Hi Chris, The certificate is not yet available. We have all the data ready. We are giving people a last chance to correct details before we start the certificate generation tool. Last summer we spent 2+ months fixing typos in names etc. This time we have made a hard decision to treat the certificates issued as final. So that we can focus entirely on showcasing in the upcoming months!

Got it. Thanks!

Dear ma’am, I was able to view my certificate in my dashboard. Whenever I click the link that’s given for my self assessments in the certificate it tells me that ’ this page doesn’t exist’ . Could you kindly look into it and fix it. Thanks