Week 1 and 2
Things I learned:
-Obtained a working knowledge of different revenue streams of companies and the way to do a competitive analysis.
-Developed a revenue stream for STEM Away while collaborating with sub team 1 to advance it further.
-Organized sub team meetings at times where everyone could meet, despite time zone differences.
-Researched competitors of STEM Away and completed a competitive and SWOT analysis of the competitors and STEM Away.
-Led an icebreaker for all in the Entrepreneurship pathway
-Presented information about a revenue stream for STEM Away
-Presented a competitive analysis of STEM Away’s competitors
-Successfully collaborated with team members in different time zones on two presentations
-Conducted market research for a competitive analysis
-Developed a revenue stream that was deemed “cutting edge” by Stephanie Holt
Introduction Meeting 7/15
Revenue Models Meeting 7/16
Trello Meeting 7/18
Sub Team 1 Meeting 7/20
Sub Team 1 Meeting 7/21
Sub Team 1 Meeting 7/23
Revenue Stream Presentation 7/23
Competitive Analysis Meeting 7/25
Sub Team 1 Meeting 7/27
Sub Team 1 Meeting 7/31
Marketing Strategies Meeting 8/02
Sub Team 1 Meeting 8/04
Goals for upcoming week: Will complete a presentation on a go-to-market strategy for my team’s revenue stream plan for STEM Away, including a social media calendar and a marketing piece.
- Brainstormed a revenue stream different than what was discussed during the general meeting
- Developed original revenue stream further with team 1, creating 3 levels to ensure quality interns
- Researched cost of training interns within a company
- Completed a competitive analysis of a company that does their own internships in comparison to STEM Away
- Completed a SWOT analysis of STEM Away and a company that does their own internships