Module 1 Self Assessment
- I watched the webinar about web crawling
- I watched the webinar about git
- I went over the word embeddings
- I took some tutorial at google about machine learning
- I started by learning Jupiter notebooks and numpy, I also went over the basics of python. (I took programming classes in C++ before)
- and learned the basics of beautiful soup
- I read the articles about pytorch and colab
- at first I was lost so I reached out to Sarah for help.
- I also found out who are my team leads are and asked them where should I start
- I joined the discord channel and introduced myself to my teammates
- I grasped the basics of machine learning
- I’ve finished the git tutorial and now I feel pretty comfortable with git
- I implemented my own web scraper
- the first module is all about learning, so I would say the tasks I completed would be that I went over all the links provided in the Module 1 and watched all the videos.
- I also did my own research on the things that I have trouble with (like BERT)