Concise overview of things learned. Break it up into Technical Area, Tools, Soft Skills:
Technical : I learned how to use Selenium and Beautiful soup for web scraping
Tools : Got introduced to Asana, management tool that I was not aware of earlier
Soft Skills : Team collaboration
Three achievement highlights:
- Learnt something new
- Successfully scraped Fulfillment by Amazon forum using Selenium.
- Managed time to finish tasks in the given time
List of meetings/ training attended including social team events
Team Meetings: 6/1, 6/9, 6/13
Webinars: Git Webinar (6/5)
Goals for the upcoming week
My goal for the next week is to learn more about data cleaning and BERT and how to use it in developing the model
Detailed statement of tasks done
Task 1: GSuite, Slack, Asana, and GitHub Setup
- Task 1 Hurdles: Had problem in setting up GSuite which was solved by Project Leads
Task 2: Learning Selenium and web scraping
- Task 2 Hurdles: Had no knowledge about selenium so struggled a bit initially. Resources shared by mentors helped in making this process easier.
Task 3: Using selenium for scraping the Fulfillment by Amazon forum and exporting extracted data in CSV file.
- Task 3 Hurdles: Had problems in setting up the environment which was solved by tips given by team members