You are not just a username for us!

A warm welcome to all STEM-Away members!

By now, I know most of the students who have been on the platform since early April. I am delighted to have you join us. And I am working to get to know the rest of you.

I have personally reviewed each and every persons reason for joining. You are a great group. I am sure we will have a fantastic summer!

Given the high volume of applicants, we have to request that you follow instructions carefully. It is the only way we can make this be a great experience for all of us.

We are not planning to hold any more information sessions at this time. If you have any questions, reply to this topic and I will help you.

If you are shy about asking an open question, you may send me a private message (there is a message button when you click on the user avatar). If you are sending a private message, I do require you to solemnly swear that you have read every topic in this category, not once but twice :slightly_smiling_face:

The last few weeks have been a lot about logistics. We are almost done now. We are ready to focus now on what STEM-Away is really about: helping you discover the beauty and potential of STEM and a career that resonates with you.

Finishing with a link to the first post that I wrote on this platofrom: The joy of problem solving

More soon!!