1) WHAT I LEARNED
- Technical Area:
- learned how to create and use personas
- learned how to use Miro together to build personas
- Tools: STEM-Away forum, Miro
- Soft Skills:
- break down research data and users’ wants to build personas
- empathize with users’ needs out of a product
2) THREE ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Learned how to analyze research methods and use them to build personas.
- Learned about how to empathize and analyze stakeholders through personas.
- Exposed to new technical application for Miro.
3) TASKS COMPLETED
- Researched accurate statistics and applied those to personas.
- Used research data and empathy maps to practice persona building.
- Practiced building two personas within Miro.
- Ensuring I had included all necessary elements for the persona was tricky, as I had to make sure to thoroughly and accurately represent a group of stakeholders. Choosing the correct statistics to use was a bit difficult.