1) WHAT I LEARNED
- Technical Area:
- learned how to conduct affinity mapping
- learned how to use Excel and Miro together in order to do affinity mapping collaboratively with a team
- Tools: STEM-Away forum, Miro, Excel
- Soft Skills:
- teamwork techniques to perform affinity mapping together
2) THREE ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Learned how to analyze research methods and turn them into individual insights.
- Learned about how to organize thoughts with affinity mapping.
- Exposed to a platform on which to conduct affinity mapping.
3) TASKS COMPLETED
- Collected answers to research methods from previous assignment.
- Used research data to practice affinity mapping.
- Started account and practiced using Miro.
- I struggled with applying user responses to practical categories that could later be implemented as UX design, but I’m sure it will be come easier with time and practice.