1) WHAT I LEARNED
- learned about the importance of good design
- exposed to the ten principles for good design
- usability is the priority for good UX design
- exposure to stakeholder and empathy maps
2) THREE ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Gained experience with analyzing user involvement with design.
- Applied previous art/design experience to a more technical and analytical platform.
- Gained insight into the five steps of UX Design (Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, Testing).
3) TASKS COMPLETED
- Defined examples of good UX design and bad UX design to derive what not to do in future designs.
- Filled out Stakeholder’s Map to break down users into different categories and priorities.
- Filled out Empathy Map to analyze the experience of a user and how to further improve that.