Learn UX research techniques and execute for a real-life platform.
- This is a pilot project which will help evolve the Mentor Chains® platform. In addition to the display of technical and soft skills through the 1-click® Resume, participants can elect to be showcased on our social media pages.
- Collect quantitative & qualitative data from surveys.
Brainstorm as a team to come up with effective survey questions. Design a model for collecting user feedback. The model should include a mix of interviews and strategic placements of the questionnaire. Collect the survey data.
- Thematic Analysis of survey data.
Develop recommendations for future project teams based on thematic analysis of the survey data. Define strategies for STEM-Away® UX Research. Learn more about Thematic Analysis.
- Sentiment Analysis of survey data.
Design a sentiment analysis framework/tool. Results from the tool will be incorporated as a KPI (Key Performance Indicator) for the platform. Lexicon Based versus Machine Learning.
- Provide STEM-Away® UX improvement recommendations.
- UX Research & Principles
- Data analysis
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Leadership & Mentoring (project & task leads)
- Prior experience with UX Research & Principles required for project leads.
- Attendance of a platform orientation session. Sessions will be available on a regular basis at STEMCasts®.
- Activity on the STEM-Away® forums can be used to display familiarity with the platform if you cannot attend an orientation session.