Urgent: User Research Survey (STEM-Away)

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are doing great. I am Jay, Project Lead for Team 3 in the UX Pathway. In the quest for identifying user needs and empathizing with them in order to implement design changes, we thought of creating a short survey for all of you. We request all of you to take this quick 2 minute survey and help our team understand each one of you better. We thank you all for helping us and appreciate your invaluable feedback.

Link: https://forms.gle/Jj5sPHTqYqgr39hq6

P.S.: Just a request to all Team Leads, I would really appreciate if you could tag your Team Members in this thread as well!

@Harshit_Aggarwal @SnehaK @montelyu @sherryliulxy @Pratistha @urmika_ghosh @Marawan_Ghazali @aishashahid1 @avanda76

Team 3, feel free to tag people you know!

@Saloni_Shah @AntonyGeorgiadis @Katyayani_Singh @ZoeyVu @Sarahrp @Tuhina_Dasgupta

Requesting fellow UX Leads to take the survey! Please tag your team in the thread if possible, I would really appreciate it.

Done! @UX-Team4-June1 Please take the time to complete this survey as Jay and his team kindly completed our survey. It is great to be able to help each other!

1 Like

Filled out as well. @UX-Team2-June1 Please take some time to help out our fellow team.
@jrs3112 Could you potentially share the poll data as I think it could be quite useful for our team as well.

Thank your @Sarahrp and @AntonyGeorgiadis! I will make sure that I share the poll data with you!

@Aman_Shrestha @Kushal_Gautam @HasinAnik. We have created a survey for our team. Please fill it and share it as many interns as possible! The information will be really helpful to us.

Thanks
Pratistha

@ML-Team1-June1

Hi Team 1,

If you can, please take the survey above.

1 Like

@FS-Team2-June1
Guys see if you can take the survey

Thank you @Vrinda_Jain and @shreyas for helping out! I appreciate all members who took the survey. I request others to please take 2 minutes and fill out this form!

@vishaal811 @trangun @priya :smiley: Check this out and tag more. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your help @Melissa! I appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

@ML-Team2-June1 help other team friends