Week 1 & 2
Overview of thing learnt
Technical: I learnt about Annotation tools, what are they and how do they work. I got to work on web scraper. Also, I learnt about the concept of Active Learning.
Tools: I learnt how annotations tools work and how are they used in ML projects.
Soft Skills: I got to work on a team project which helped me learn #teamwork, discussing ideas within members, effective #communication.
- Learnt about concepts of active learning and annotation tools.
- Learnt about tagtag, an annotation tool and created a report on it.
- Scraped an AI website to obtain tags for posts.
List of meetings/training attended
- Team Introduction
- Introduction to annotation tools.
- Annotation tools and project structure
- Web Scrapper Submission
Goals for upcoming weeks
- Improve scrapper
- Filter posts with specific tags.
- Preprocess data
Task: Learn about annotation tools and create a report on one.
Hurdles: It is a new topic for me and I was unsure where to start and what points to take care of while choosing an annotation tool.
Resources provided by team lead helped a lot in getting to know about annotation tools. Also, I took the help of the internet.
Task: Build a scrapper to scare AI forum.
Hurdles: Was getting exceptions for some lines of code when using selenium.
Used Beautiful soup instead for some part of scrapper which fasten and rectified the work.