About this STEMCasts® episode:
In this webinar you will learn about User Experience (UX) Design and Research and most
importantly how to understand the user. Don’t miss out on this exciting webinar, a learning resource for Summer 2020 projects on our platform!
Meet Your Instructors:
We’ll be talking about how to improve products through user insight and how to translate their needs into product design.We’ll provide an overview of the tools and practices used in identifying user needs and how to synthesize your research to inform the design process.
What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction and History of UX
- The two pillars of UX - Research and Design
- UX Methods
- Our Journey into User Experience Research and Design - from Academia to Industry
- What is UX? Why is it important?
- UX Designer/Researcher Tool Belt
- UX Exercise
- How to get started in UX
Reply to this topic with questions and feedback. This webinar is part of a STEM-Away® Pathway in UX Design & Research.