- Project Lead (1)
- Technical Lead (1)
- Project Management Lead (1)
- Participants (6-9)
Note: Depending on the interests of leads, some teams may have 2 Co-Project Leads and 1 Project Management Lead or any other such combination.
- Parent Project
- Description of work
- Prerequisites/ Learning Resources
- Starter code or other asset to keep the flow from the previous module
- Tools and Libraries
- Technical Skills
- Soft Skills
- Invited Experts
Note: If teams wish to explore new directions, you have our full support. We will do our best to provide the guidance and resources needed!
Note: The details of modules shared is a dynamic link to our Project Framework Airtable, our updates will get reflected in the posts.
- A mentor-led kick-off meeting
- Office Hours to help with issues related to module tasks/ deliverables
- Presentation or other form of showcasing of significant achievements
Note: The bulk of the time will be spent working with your team, details of team collaboration will be set by team leads. The 3 events mentioned above will be at fixed times. These events are optional but you are strongly encouraged to attend to get the most out of the program.