Team 4 Meeting date

Update:
11 people have voted for the timeline 4pm (GMT+1).
So we will go with that. Here is the meet link: https://meet.google.com/qwn-zvjm-fxj

Hello everyone,
For those that still didn’t fill the possible times they are available for a meeting for June 1st can you please add your choices here.
Later I will update the meeting link here.
Thank you.

@kdglider @Gabriel_Jai @MahmoudAl-Arda @KyleDing @yeszoey @Khushali_Verma @ananya_de @mahmed51 @Kitty_Gu @whuang19

@BenDiu @WillP @Merron_Tecleab @fxc2000 @Ranzhijie_Zhang @Rohit

Hey!
We are waiting for you :
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/qwn-zvjm-fxj
@kdglider @Gabriel_Jai @MahmoudAl-Arda @KyleDing @yeszoey @Khushali_Verma @ananya_de @mahmed51 @Kitty_Gu @whuang19

@BenDiu @WillP @Merron_Tecleab @fxc2000 @Ranzhijie_Zhang @Rohit

Hi Sara,

I’m sorry I was thought it was 4pm in my time zone, i didnt realize it was GMT+1 time.
Im requesting to join right now. My apologies.

Hi Sara,

Sorry, I got confused as well :frowning: You guys are probably finished the meeting now right? Can I catch up with you individually?

Sorry about this!

Hey @whuang19 and @kdglider it’s okay don’t worry.
You can watch the recording or check the slides after @ddas helps us fix the email problem. I shared all of those things with you after you fill this sheet I will add your emails.
Right after that please check your Gmail and calendar (for the next meeting).
Thank you.

Can you please try accessing your emails now

Can you please try accessing your emails now
@BenDiu @WillP @Merron_Tecleab @fxc2000 @Ranzhijie_Zhang

I can access my email now. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey! I can access my email now.
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I can access mine as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, both mail and calendar works for me. Thank you!

1 Like

@Kitty_Gu and @Khushali_Verma as well as @kdglider please remember to fill this sheet as I need your email to share the resources with you.

Hi Sara,

I forgot to jot down the password during the meeting, so could you please share it with me again. Thanks

I can access the email now

Hi Sara,

So I also wasn’t aware of the time zone for the meeting and I apologize for that. I’ve tried to receive access to the slides and the recording, however I got denied access to view it. Should I try to request access again?

@Gabriel_Jai ilovestem1@

You need to activate your mentorchains email @Merron_Tecleab.
Merron_Tecleab@mentorchains.com
ilovestem1@

Hello everyone, sorry I did not attend the meeting. I got mixed up with the timezone as I am on Pacific time.