- Technical Area - Learned how to generate and Affy QC Report, Learned how to create boxplots of raw and normalized data, Learned how to use ComBat to perform Batch Correction, Learned how to use prcomp() to generate PCA Plots of raw, normalized, and batch corrected data, Learned how to create Heat Maps using pheatmap(),
- Tools - RStudio, Stem-Away Platform(Discourse), GSuite tools(Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc.), Slack
- Soft Skills - The importance of networking, Setting up Group Chats, Collaborating with a team in an online environment, Creating and giving a presentation in an online environment
- Was able to complete all of the deliverables on time.
- Was able to work with my team and present our deliverables
- Became Task Lead for this week
List of meetings/trainings attended:
- Week 1 - 7/20: Team Meeting, 7/28: Team Presentation Meeting,
Goals for upcoming week
- Make sure to complete DEG analysis deliverables on time.
- Work with my team to troubleshoot and present.
- Used ReadAffy() to read in datasets GSE 32323 and GSE 8671
- Used rma() to normalize data
- Used QCReport() for quality control
- Used prcomp() to generate all three PCA Plots
- Used pheatmap to generate the two heat maps
- Used ComBat to perform batch correction