Students who were accepted into July Pathway Groups (example UX Pathway - July 6th Session - Participants)

Check whether you are a part of the July 2020 Phase 2 (New Students) group

Click on this link: https://stemaway.com/g/July-2020-Phase2/messages/inbox

• If you are part of the group, you will see a messages tab and a post that contains the mentorchains password

• If you are not part of this group but are a current June student, you are fine.

• If you are not part of this group and are not a current June student, you missed a notification that was sent to fill out a Google Form with your username

Reply to this message with your current group placement (exact group name) and we will place you in the July 2020 Phase 2 (New Students) group

Hello Debaleena, I want to be part of the entrepeuner group and am doing machine learning rn. I have not gotten any information yet and I am really confused.

Nobody is sent individual information. You are expected to watch this channel and take appropriate actions. If you are confused about a specific step, I am happy to help.

My current group is Full Stack Pathway - July 6th Session - Participants
Full-Stack-July6-P, please add me to July 2020 Phase 2 (New Students) group, thank you.

Hello I am quite confused should be in the Machine Learning group but am not showing as having access to anything?

I don’t know where the pre-projects are and where to find them for UX and the other programs. Please help.

Hey!
I am not sure what exactly you mean by pre-projects. I am assuming you mean the projects done by the June teams. Here are the links: UX Team 1 - East and Center Group - Redesigning Navigation Bar and Events for students interested in UX Research and Design. They are the projects of June teams 1 and 4 in UX. I do not know about the other programs but you should check their respective categories/topics.
I hope this helps.

Hi am a current June student switching pathways from FS into ML.
I am current part of the ML-July6-P group. Please add me to the July 2020 Phase 2 (New Students) group.

Hi Sion, As a returning participant, you are in. We still want you to do a self-assessment step to prepare for the new pathway. But you are guaranteed a spot.

Hello,
I am currently part of the June 6th UX Participants Group.
I am also in the Full Stack July6-P group.
Please add me to the July 2020 Phase 2 (New Students) group!
Thank you!

Will add you to the FS team.