Self Assessment 3

Concise overview of things learned.

I have implemented BERT and am in the process of learning about classification. I am also working on developing my leadership skills.

Achievement highlights:

1. Finally got my code to work when implementing BERT for the first time.
  2. Gave a solo presentation of the work I have done on the project so far.
  3. Have begun reaching out to the leads start organizing the additional three weeks.

List of meetings/ training attended including social team event:

All team meetings

Goals for the upcoming week.

Create a timeline of project goals for the next three weeks, including deadlines, and schedule of meetings. Also want to make a list of the technologies that the participants will be exposed to/using.

Additionally, I want to catch up on classification of the model and begin looking into improvements to accuracy.

Detailed statement of tasks done. State each task, hurdles faced if any, and how you solved the hurdle. You need to mark whether the hurdles were solved with the help of training webinars, some help from project leads or significant help from project leads:

Task 1: Made a presentation about the ML project and what we’ve accomplished so far.

Task 1 Hurdles: Could not get in contact with my sub-team members regarding the presentation.

Task 2: Implement BERT

Task 2 Hurdles: I struggled a lot with implementing BERT, my code would not run on Jupyter Notebooks, but once I ran it on google colab it worked.

Task 3: Scheduled the final group meetings ahead of time, sent out assignments on Asana and reminders through Slack

Task 3 Hurdles: Had difficulty finding a time that worked for most participants and the project leads. With a bit of planning we overcame most of the time conflicts.