Requested a ML Participant or Observer group by mistake?

Reply to this topic with “drop from groupname” and we will remove you from the group.

If you wish to change a role or session withing the ML pathway, reply to this topic with “change from currentgroup to newgroup

We will finalize the June 1st session teams in the 3rd week of May. At that time, we will do a final check to ensure that no one is enrolled as a participant in more than one pathway.

Change from ML Observers July 6th to ML Participant July 6th

Change from ML-July6-O to ML-June1-O

Done! Make sure you are ready for a participant role by attending webinars/ following tutorials provided here.

Done! Side note: As an observer in the 1st session, you get priority to be a participant in the 2nd.

Hello. I accidentally requested a ML-July6-O. Can you remove me from this group? Thank you

Change from ML Participant to ML Observer June 1

Change from ML Participant to ML Observer June 1 please

change from ML-June-1st-Observer to ML-June -1st-Participant

i don’t remember which days i requested the ML pathway but i have decided i want to do the UX-participant pathway for june 1st and the FullStack-participant pathway for july so i don’t want to do machine learning

Done!

Hi, We have you in ML-June1-O and ML-July6-P.

Done!

Done! Follow all the STEMCasts and make sure you are ready!

You have to be more specific. Please go to stemaway.com/g, check which groups you are a member of and update your request.

drop from ML-July6-O and ML-July6-P

Change from ML Observers June 1st to Observers July 6th