Next steps for ML teams

Hi all,

Students leaving today: Hope you had a great experience! We will notify you when your certificates are ready!

Students remaining on: Very happy to see so many of you staying on! We will create AWS accounts for you. It takes significant time to setup each account. If for any reason, you cannot stay on, please let me know ASAP.

AWS accounts will be ready by end of next week. Please take the time until then to reflect on and showcase your current achievements. Hoping to see many team presentations next week!

This is the list from the Survey for June Teams form:
Legend:

• current leads
  • new leads
  • students staying on for the extra 3 weeks but not the next session

We will restructure the teams with project leads as Anubhav, Eren, Sara and Smits

I will wait until Tuesday to see if anyone else wishes to join and then form the new teams. These teams will continue into the July session.

Team 1
dhrumil_patel
shreyas

shruti
Pavitra_walia

Chanh_Bui
Kaustav

Team 2
Smits
Hpk0304
Xianbo Gao
Godbless_Chille
Rahooligan
Sunlong

shahkushal97
Akim Borbuev
myang30

Team 4
Sara_EL-ATEIF
Kitty_Gu
Gabriel_Jai
kdglider

yeszoey
SHALINI_KUMARI
mahmed51

Team 5
ernclb
Ishan
saiparsa
Ricccccky

Karandeep_Kawatra
Dhruv_Kumar
MoorkothT
Badhri_Narayanan_Sur

Team 6
anubhav15129
sgoswam2

huiwen.goh

Team 7
Akanksha_Singh
tushar_432
cwong4000
Neda_Sal

Team 8
maleeha_imran
Melissa (building expertise with Docker)
Richa_Singh
YutongWang
yashodhan1400
vishaal811

Hi Debaleena,

I have sent you a PM. :smiley:

PS. Not sure if I would call it “expertise”, :blush: but I have started to use it this week, and am really enjoying it, and am so excited to learn more.

Are you more comfortable with building expertise :). I know that you will become an expert soon!

1 Like

How do you join?

Returning for three weeks I mean

Fill the form mentioned here: Program updates for June teams

I think I have

Hi, @ddas I want to continue for the 3-week extension even though I am in the Full Stack pathway for the next session. I have edited my response on the form.

Will add you! Sai can help with the FS ramp up. You should be able to handle both just fine!!

Sure @ddas, I can walk through the FS pathway load management to ensure @Ishan gets a proper cushion for ML handshake for the next 3 weeks.

Thanks Sai!!

1 Like

Thanks Sai!

Hi Sai, Do you have the bandwidth to help setup AWS accounts for the people in the list above (similar to what you did for FS)? You can coordinate directly with Parminder.

I am assuming that this is the final list. No one else at this point. If needed, we can do a second round of adding people.

Also, could you reply to this thread with your training video on AWS.

Thanks!!

@Sai_Likhith_K

1 Like

Sure @ddas I can co-ordinate with parminder from now onwards to setup for the above people.

I shall put the AWS training video by this evening up here and FS groups as well.

Hi @ddas,

Is it possible if I can join AWS to support my team? (Even I’m not lead now)?

Many thanks

Absolutely!

Thanks a lot @ddas