- Obtained more knowledge on FPGAs and logic gates
- Gained a greater understanding of vaping devices (and their harmful effects) and vaping detectors
- Learned more about conducting/putting together a survey and what are good questions to ask/how to phrase questions
- Learned how to send out a survey to a large population
- STEM-Away Forum
- Found how to effectively communicate with team members virtually
- Sent out the survey that was created to get as many responses as possible
- Watched the FPGA Training video that I wasn’t able to make in person/ Watched the Intel FPGA lecture
- Attended team meeting
List of Meetings/Trainings:
7/20 team meeting, 7/22 office hour, 7/23 FPGA training (watched the recorded video), 7/27 team meeting
Goals for this upcoming week:
- Get more survey responses early in the week
- Work with team on Week 3 deliverables/presentation
- Watch recorded FPGA Training that I cannot attend
In the past week,
- I watched the Intel lecture on FPGAs. I couldn’t register at first and went to office hours to get help from the leads with this.
- I sent out the survey to obtain data/responses. I had to figure out different ways of sending the survey so it could reach the maximum amount of people.
- I attended team meetings.