Overview of Things Learned:
- Learned to use design software such as Figma, Mural, and Miro to learn and collaborate on affinity mapping, card sorting, information architecture and low fidelity prototyping.
- Experimented with giving interviews and survey questions to specific users for our technical area
- Learned to create personas
- Built up communication skills with people who were more experienced in this field
- Collaborated with teammates on projects
- Before this internship, I had no knowledge of software such as Figma, Mural and Miro, but I was able to get comfortable using it and learned how to navigate through each one efficiently
- I was able to become a better communicator when it came to talking to my teammates. Communicating efficiently is not a strong suite of mine.
July 15 – August 5
Goals for the Upcoming Week:
Finish low fidelity prototype
Update the aesthetics of the persona
- Survey Questions
- Affinity mapping
- Card sorting
- Information Architecture