Mharrison - UX & UI Pathway

Overview of Things Learned:

Technical Area:

• I collaborated with my teammates on a low fidelity prototype for our design. This involved designing the already existing software that we want to improve and add in our designs that we think will make it better
  • Continued to improve skills using Figma
  • Learned about UI design

Tools:

• Figma
  • Mural
  • Miro

Soft Skills:

• Built up communication skills with people who were more experienced in this field
  • Collaborated with teammates on projects

Achievement Highlights

• Completing the low fidelity prototype
  • Finalizing the persona
  • Collaborate on mood board
  • I was able to broaden my skills when the low fidelity prototype was introduced to me. It helped me learn how certain professionals design websites in this field and the thought process that comes with it on where to place certain elements.

Meetings Attended:

July 15 – August 11

Goals for the Upcoming Week:

Work on mid and high-fidelity prototype

Finalize the mood board

Tasks done:

• Interviews
  • Survey Questions
  • Persona
  • Affinity mapping
  • Card sorting
  • Information Architecture
  • Low fidelity prototype

@ddas

@ddas
Overview of Things Learned:

Technical Area:

• I collaborated with my teammates on a high fidelity for our design. This involved designing the already existing software that we want to improve and add in our designs that we think will make it better. We also added pictures to the design and color.
  • Continued to improve skills using Figma
  • Learned about UI design

Tools:

• Figma
  • Mural
  • Miro

Soft Skills:

• Built up communication skills with people who were more experienced in this field
  • Collaborated with teammates on projects

Achievement Highlights

• Working on the high fidelity prototype
  • Finalizing the persona
  • Incorporating the colors and font of the mood board into the high fidelity prototype

Meetings Attended:

July 15 – August 21

Goals for the Upcoming Week:

Finalize the presentation and high fidelity prototype by the end of the week

Tasks done:

• Designed and completed the reactions and deafen and mute button features for the high fidelity prototype.
  • Practiced presenting the parts for the high fidelity and presentation with my teammates