Overview of What I Learned
- Today I learned a lot about CSV file types.
- I also learned about EDA (exploratory data analysis)
- Learned data cleaning and the process of finding information and organizing and transforming data.
- Familiarized myself with HTML, I previously learned it but I studied it again in order to extract from websites properly.
- EDA fundamentals
- Github and Git
- Web scraping fundamentals
*Highlights of my achievements
Webscraped data learned HTML tags using inspect element and learned how python can be used to crawl and scrape data off different sites. Was able to clean all data and remove all HTML tags from one site and then transformed into clean data in a CSV file