- Learned the basics of Machine Learning and NLP from the videos provided.
- Learned about web scraping from webinar and course on Real Python and bs4 documentation
- Learned about the use cases for Machine Learning
*Used requirements.txt file for modules
- BeautifulSoup, csv and Requests
- Tensorflow, Google Colab, PyTorch
- Effectively got help from other forums/ chats
- Navigated forums to learn about the various Stem-Away programs
- Successfully scraped multiple pages, get data, and run analysis on it.
- Used git commands and PyCharm features to make and commit to a repository
- Learned about multiple libraries over the course of the project
- Learned about the basics of ML
- Installed libraries needed for the course
- Used web scraping on the Discourse forums for Amazon sellers
- Ran analysis on the data