Week: July 16~ August 6th
Overview of Things Learned:
Technical Area: Learned how to create Affinity Diagrams, Empathy Map, Personas, and Low-Fi Prototypes; Learned different user research methods and design methods; Conducted interviews.
Tool: Mural (used for sketches, Affinity Diagrams, Empathy Map and Personas), Figma (create prototypes), Slack (communication with the team and group members), Zoom (Group meetings), Google Meet (Team meetings)
Soft Skills: Communication skills, Teamwork, Problem-solving, Creativity
- Conducted two interviews and got some insightful feedback from the interviewees.
- Learned the design methods and created two sets of Low-Fi Prototypes with my group members for the first time.
- Knew the procedures of the designing process.
Meetings attended: 7/16, 7/17, 7/23, 7/24, 7/28, 7/30, 7/31, 8/4, 8/6
Goals for the Upcoming Week:
- Made some changes to the prototype 1
- Narrow the 2 prototypes down to one solution
- Usability Testing
Tasks Done: Conducted two interviews (One is Stem Away User, the other is not), did rough sketches and helped create 2 prototypes, helped create the Personas, Affinity Digram, Empathy Map and provided some ideas.