- Sent out surveys to understand the impact of vaping in our community.
- Learned about FGAP, logic gates and truth tables
- Learning how to use Quartus prime
- STEM-Away Forum
- Intel Quartus
- Communicating with a new pathway people
- Learning to manage time for both Vaping and UX pathways.
- Finished watching all the FGAP training and past meetings.
- Finished the Intel course about the FGAP.
- Successfully installed Quartus prime.
List of Meetings / Trainings Attended:
- FPGA Trainings (7/30)
- Team 2 Meetings (8/3)
- New members meeting (7/30)
- VP Office Hours (7/31 & 8/1)
- Co-Teams meeting (8/1)
- Complete Week 4 Deliverables
- Start collaborating with my sub-group
- Attend all the meetings
Tasks Completed / Hurdles Faced:
- I finished the 30 mins Intel provided a course for the FPGA. It wasn’t working properly first but after registering for the second time worked.
- Installed Quartus prime by following the instructions of the leads. It was very confusing since it wasn’t working first. Office Hours helped a lot.
- Watched all the FGAP training, past 2 weeks team meeting recordings, and the orientation video to make sure I don’t get lost in the future meetings.
- Sent out the survey and received around 40 responses. Learned a lot about different people’s first encounters with vaping, popular vaping devices, how harmful they think vaping is, etc.