- Used Discourse theme development to host theme
- Used Visual Studio Code to write code
- Used GitHub to push and host code
- Visual Studio Code
- Used self-learning skills
- Researched the technical issues
- Achievement Highlights
- Used my knowledge of HTML to develop a Discourse theme
- Used Github to clone the repo and create a new branch
- Edited the Discourse theme and uploaded the folder to the Discourse theme creator
- Tasks Completed
- Cloned the skeleton repository and created a new branch.
- Made edits to the repo by adding and editing the files on Visual Studio Code and uploaded the files to my GitHub branch.
- Uploaded my zip folder to the Discourse theme developer to preview my Discourse theme.