- Technical Areas
- Used Discourse theme development platform to host theme
- Used VS Code/Github to write and host code
- Brushed up on basic HTML/CSS
- Visual Studio Code
- Problem solving/self-learning skills used
- Used Github to clone a repo, create a branch, and publish code.
- Familiarized myself with Discourse's HTML/CSS layout by adding to/editing the code.
- Familaized myself with Discourse's theme development platform.
- Cloned the skeleton repository to my own branch.
- Modified the repo by editing and adding new code/files within Github.
- Used the Discourse theme developer to preview it live. Had some issues because of the FS pathway repo being private but solved the issues by using my own repo.