- Reviewed Ruby
- Reviewed GitHub, Git Commands
- Wrote and tested simple Ruby programs
- Atom Code editor
- Windows Terminal
- STEM-AWAY Forum
- Learned about Agile Methodologies and Sprint systems for collaborating in groups.
- Reviewed how projects can be managed using a board-structure, such as using Trello Boards and GitHub projects.
2. Achievement Highlights
- Furthered my understanding of Ruby
- Learned about how projects are managed and people collaborate using Agile Methodologies and GitHub.
- Used the Windows Terminal to clone the repository to my local machine
- Completed simple Ruby Challenges with 100% success
- Created a new branch on GitHub
3. Tasks Completed
- Watched and took notes on the provided YouTube videos
- Used STEM-AWAY forum to communicate GitHub information
- Cloned repository to local machine
- Completed and tested Ruby programming challenges.
- Created a new GitHub branch