- Technical Areas
- Used Ruby syntax and skills
- Use VS Code/Github to write and host code
- Visual Studio Code
- Research skills to search for answers to questions/issues with Ruby/Github
- Self-learning skills for learning through YouTube videos
- Applied concepts learned in last two modules
- Installed Ruby to my computer and used an extension to run Ruby in VS Code
- Completed the 4 Ruby coding assignments easily
- Used Github to clone a repo, create a branch, and publish code
- Advanced knowledge of Ruby through lecture videos. Was mostly easy thanks to background knowledge in OOP/Python and syntax learned in last module
- Used Ruby to finish the 4 coding assignments without much trouble other than with the Ruby installation.
- Pushed the code to Github through my own branch.