- Got more in-depth with Ruby and its syntax, using its different functions
- Got familiarised with VS Code
- Learned more about basic Github functions
-Ruby-GitHub -Youtube -Stem-Away Forum -VS Code
- Got more practice on taking various approaches to the problems I encountered
- Learned the importance of being able to interpret the resources available in the proper way
- Exploring different options to find the most suitable learning method for such concepts (Youtube videos, Forums, GitHub, etc.)
- Successfully finished all 4 Ruby challenges with a relatively smoother experience (Didn’t run into that many errors as expected).
- Explored and used the cloning and pushing repository functions successfully.
- Successfully navigated the process with the help of VS Code.
- Pushed and committed the process to my GitHub profile.
- Watched all videos with attention to each detail which helped me to have a smoother experience.
- Utilized VS Code for Ruby challenges.