1. An Overview of Things I Learned
- Discourse, its functions and purpose and how to install it
- Installation of Windows Subsystem for Linux 2, Ubuntu 18.04
- Introduction to Ruby, Syntax for Ruby and OOP concepts in Ruby
- Basics of Linux
- STEM-Away Forum
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Windows Powershell
- Self-discipline and patience in completing tasks in time in the most efficient way.
- Reading instructions carefully and understanding the purpose of the instructions.
2. Three Achievement Highlights
- Able to install and use Ubuntu 18.04 to install Discourse.
- Learned the basic syntax of Ruby.
- Learned more about Git and GitHub.
3. Tasks Completed
- Enabled WSL on Windows successfully
- Installed Ubuntu 18.04 successfully
- Installed Discourse on local machine successfully
- Got to know the basics of Ruby from YouTube
- Created a repository in GitHub for the next modules