- Researched the concept of Discourse
- Set up a development environment with the help of Windows Subsystem for Linux
- Got familiarised with the basic ruby syntax
-Windows Powershell -Ubuntu 18.04 -Discourse Forum -Stem-Away Forum -Github -WSL2
- Understood the important aspects of using the terminal for new installations
- Differentiated the alternative approaches for solving an error while installation
- Understood the importance of being able to utilize different resources.
- Ran into an error while installing bundler, solved the issue after removing all the files and installing a different version of Ubuntu (18.04).
- Understood the basics of Ruby and Discourse
- Learned more about GitHub and Git
- Installed Windows Subsystem for Linux successfully
- Understood basic commands and navigating within files on Ubuntu
- Explored the concepts of Discourse and Ruby further, along with solving the problems and errors along the way of installing them.