FS Team 3: Updated Team Members

Due to some reasons, the team leads re-assigned the teams with revised team members.

The team leads will have a meeting today. Further information will be delivered to you soon…

Pathway Overall Lead: @Sai_Likhith_K
PM Lead: @TamNguyen
Team Lead: @Longfei
Team Co-Lead: @Elias_Attias
Technical Lead: @tiatmehta

Due to some reasons, the team leads re-assigned the teams with revised team members.

The team leads will have a meeting today. Further information will be delivered to you soon…

Participant: @jiachengli1999
Participant: @CoderOfBlaviken
Participant: @Aman_Shrestha
Participant: @varthini
Participant: @Rasmitha_Koduru
Participant: @andy93
Participant: @Kushal_Gautam

Observer: @Quince
Observer: @ppuritip

Project Theme & Weekly Zoom Meeting

We have a teammate suggested that we build a food ordering application during our last meeting, which is not too hard but covers different skills: Html, CSS, JS, and/or Bootstrap.js, Ruby. That will be very helpful for your hands on practice. I think it’s a very good idea.

The application will have 6+ pages. One login page and one register page for customers. One login page for managers. One page for listing food. One page for showing food details. Customers can put their comments to every single food and also can do rating things, etc. That means we need more teammates to work on front-end part.

We will one more day to prepare all the changes. On Tuesday, 06/02, we will have a meeting to analyze the design of the application. Please response your preferred meeting time on your own time zone ASAP. Zoom link will be post here by the end of Monday, 06/01.

Team Lead: @Longfei
Team Co-Lead: @Elias_Attias
Technical Lead: @tiatmehta

i’m fine with anytime after 12 P.M. EST

I’m fine with any time after 12 pm UTC+3 (Moscow time)

I am available from 12 PM EST

Likewise, i am available from 12 PM EST

I am available after 11 am EST.

I am available between 9 am and 5 pm MST.

I am available after 12 pm EST.

Thank you for all your response.

We will have weekly meetings but it would be flexible. The first two-three weeks, we may need more time to “meet” because we will have to talk about the design, collaboration and different job responsibilities, accommodations. As time goes on, when every body understand exactly your job content, we may reduce the meeting times. But if you have specific technology issues, you could schedule one on one meeting with me. I will be available for you.

Weekly Zoom Meeting Time: (our first meeting will be on 06/02/2020)
11:30 am MST
1:30 pm EST
8:30 pm UTC+3

Agenda:

1. Set up individual @mentorchains.com emails. (Username and password will be informed to you. Take notes please!)
  2. Over view Google Drive tools
  3. Over view project collaboration management tool: Asana/Git
  4. Talk about the physical/function design of our theme
  5. Talk about the technology design of our project (front end/back end/data base)
  6. Talk about the responsibilities of team work collaborations.
  7. Set up upcoming routines.
  8. Meeting recordings will be available and uploaded to our Google Drive Folders

Before our meeting, please make sure you get the latest version of Zoom. If you are using the Zoom on website, make sure you have your video and audio function test. We are just trying to save time and ready to go.

Prepare a note book specifically for our Stem Away projects, where you could write down anything related to our projects.

Weekly Zoom Meeting Link:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85074699623?pwd=R0RRVXdFMkFYWG5nQ0ppWGJTNWpUdz09

Meeting ID: 850 7469 9623
Password: 4eH9z8

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Longfei.