FAQ: I have just joined the program and I need guidance

We have accepted late entries into the program.

We will host one more information session if we get enough replies to this topic.

Reply only if you are a new user and need overall guidance. We will host separate office hours to answer issues with team assignments etc.

Add a simple reply stating that you would like to attend an information session. Also, let us know your preference (if any) between a morning PDT slot vs late afternoon PDT slot.

1 Like

Hi! I would be interested in attending an information session. I don’t have a preference over morning PDT vs late afternoon PDT. Thank you!

I will be interested also! I prefer morning, but I can do both.
And when will we get assigned to a group? And is our project topic based on what team we are in and what the team lead had planned?
Thank you.

interested in morning pdt time

I would be interested in attending an info session as well, thank you for hosting this!
I have a preference for the morning PDT slot but both would work for me.

For your information @huiwen.goh @namrata_agrawal @Kitty_Gu @Anca

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in the information session. I would prefer the Morning session. Thank you so much for this opportunities.

Hi, I am interested in an information session.

Hi, I am interested in the information session, preferably in the morning hours. Thank you

Hi! I would be interested in attending an information session, preferably in morning PDT . Thank you!

@ming_yu @aag720 @huiwen.goh @namrata_agrawal @Kitty_Gu FYI

Hi! Am I late for thew ML Summer 2020? I requested membership with password two days ago, but I have not been accepted. Should I request for July then?