Note: Answers to the interview related questions are from the webinar from Benjamin.
This topic has been created to give you a birds eye view of all events related to Entrepreneurship. Please refer to July 2020 Calendar for event details and any last minute changes.
PreProject- Updated July 8
For your Entrepreneurship proproject please submit a business idea, identify top 3 competitors and develop one piece of marketing material.
- the format of the submission is up to you (there is no template)
- the business idea can be one of your own or based on an existing business
- examples of marketing material: social media post, industry magazine advertisement or any type of marketing that interests you
Self -assessment: The link to the self assessment is available at the top of this post.
Deadline: 07/11 5pm PST
For information on how to submit your self assessment see this post: Mode of submission for self-assessment + screening
Please post any questions below.
Title: Trello Training-
Complete Part 1 The Anatomy of Trello Boards and Cards
Trello LinkedIn Learning
Title: Introductory webinar by Stephanie Holt
When: Wednesday, July 8th 10:00 AM PDT
Details: Covering details of the program and the initial self-assessment step
Title: Stakeholder Research & Interviewing by Benjamin, STEM-Away UX Industry Mentor
When: Thursday, July 9th 9:00 AM PDT
Details: Self assessment will include questions from topics in this webinar. Recording will be available within a day.
Hosted by STEM-Away Mentor Chains Lead @AntonyGeorgiadis. Thanks!
If you have the following skills/classes and are interested in being a lead please reach out to me privately.
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Coursework in- marketing, business, accounting/finance