Week 1: 15th July, 2020
Overview of Things Learned:
Basics of entrepreneurship
Learnt about the different domains one need to look into while involved in entrepreneurship like generating revenue model,competitor analysis,marketing strategy etc.
How to generate Revenue Model
Tools: Trello, Google Meet,Google Calendar, STEM-Away forum,GroupMe
Soft Skills: Communication between sub teams, management work while collaborating with peers with different time zones i.e Team work, presentation skills, active listening
Achievement Highlights : Generated a revenue model that could be used by STEM-Away in future.
Meeting 1 : 15th July -
- Getting Started on basic tools
- First Hand introduction to EN
- Project Timeline
Meeting 2: 16th July -
- Basics of Revenue Models
- Division of sub teams
- Delegating responsibilities.
Meeting 3: 18th July -
- Onboarding on Trello
- Business Model Canvas
Meeting 4: 19th July -(Sub team meeting)
- Brainstorming ideas for Revenue Model
Meeting 4: 21th July -(Sub team meeting)
- Finalized the revenue stream
- Made presentation
Meeting 5: 23th July -
- Validation of Revenue Streams- Presentation by each team (each member)
- Looked into concepts to be worked on for next week
Goals for the Upcoming Week:
- Competitor Analysis
- Learning SCRUM
- Devised a strategy that could be used by stem away for generating revenue. Looked into various aspects to validate whether the decided strategy satisfies the current stem away vision or not. Conducted various meeting to do the same.
- Learnt how to use TRELLO and maintained TRELLO sub team card.
Week 2: 24th July, 2020
Overview of Things Learned:
- How to identify competitors
- Competitor analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Tools for doing Competitor analysis
- Tools for doing SWOT analysis
- PEST analysis
Technical Area: TRELLO
Tools: Trello, SCRUM, Google meet,STEM-Away forum,GroupMe
Soft Skills: Communication between sub teams, management work while collaborating with peers with different time zones i.e Team work, presentation skills,active listening
Achievement Highlights : Identified top 4 competitors and did a detailed competitor analysis for STEM-Away that helped to identify marketing strategies that could be implemented to increase outreach.
Meeting 6: 24th July -
- Basics of competitor analysis
- SWOT analysis PPT
- Brainstorming ideas
- Understanding SCRUM
Meeting 7: 27th July -(Sub team meeting)
- Identifying competitors
- Brainstorming ideas as to how to do the competitor analysis,what all aspects to look into
Meeting 8: 30th July -( 1:1 meet )
- Discussed my startup idea and brainstormed about how to get started
Meeting 9: 1th Aug -
- Competitor analysis presentation
Goals for the Upcoming Week :
- To devise a go-to-market strategy for STEM-Away
- Preparing a social media activity calendar
- Preparing marketing materials
- Identified top 4 competitors.
- Did SWOT analysis for competitors as well as for STEM away
- Identified threats for stem away and devised strategies to overcome.
- Maintained TRELLO sub team board
- Implemented SCRUM