Learn the fundamental skills necessary and develop a passion for future explorations in bioinformatics.
Bioinformatics Project_ Level 1.pdf (5.2 MB)
- Bioinformatics Pipeline Steps: Quality Control, Differential Gene Analysis, Functional Analysis, Survival Analysis
- R Packages: SimpleAffy, affyQCReport, affyPLM, Limma, EnricGO, EnrichKEGG
- Bioinformatics Tools: EnrichR, David, Metascape, STRING DB, GSEA, GEPIA
- Understanding scientific papers
- Project Management, Virtual Collaboration, Teamwork, Technical Presentation, Time Management and much more
- Leadership & Mentoring (leads)
- Prior experience with Bioinformatics & R required for project leads.
- Participants need to complete all pre-session training material and take a self-assessment quiz before final acceptance.