- I installed and unzipped the GSE19804 dataset and metadata files.
- I imported the resulting files into R.
- I created a model matrix using the GSE 19804 dataset.
- I read the paper for the GSE19804 dataset.
- I conducted quality control for the GSE19804 dataset.
- PCA: I created a PCA graph for the first time.
- Is it possible to view the results of normalized/background corrected data? If yes, then I’m trying to figure that out.
- Task management: Watching the recommended StatQuest video about completing a PCA graph made things more efficient.